Collection Castel'Pro - 5-ply
A 5-ply thermo-diffusing base that spread the heat on all the surface of the product :
- 18/10 stainless steel layer (the best quality of stainless steel to date) perfectly compliant with NSF food hygiene standards
- Aluminum layer
- Reinforced aluminum layer ensuring a stable and non-deformable bottom
- Aluminum layer
- 18-0 stainless steel layer ensuring induction compatibility
ADDITIONAL QUALITIES FOR ALL PRODUCTS:
- Ultraply® construction - lightest weight and most temperature control on market.
- Rounded shape - Facilitates mixing and making sauces + easy maintenance. no exposed aluminum.
- All hobs + induction - Provides rapid increase decrease in temperature for precise control.
- Interior measurement graduations - For finite control of ingredients.
- Long ergonomic handle - Large comfortable stay cool handle for constant usage.
- Easy pouring for transfer or plating - No risk of oxidation + guaranteed hygiene.
- Salamander grill / Broiler safe - only for Stainless Steel range.
- Money saving – energy efficient and perfectly prepared product every time!
- Reinforced Aluminum layer – 30% lighter weight than competitors with instant heat control.
- Oven use - pots and lids up to 450°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
CRISTEL, the leading French manufacturer of top of the range stainless steel kitchen items and a leader in France and Japan, is reinforcing its presence in the professional culinary market.
Having created and developed kitchen utensils which are perfectly suited to contemporary life with its cook and serve concept with removable handles for which it is known as a world leader, CRISTEL, in partnership with top chefs, now has a new ‘CASTEL’PRO’ collection for professional gastronomy.