A butcher's favourite kitchen utensil is the boning knife! With its long and thin blade, the CRISTEL boning knife by Marttiini offers unrivalled professional cutting quality.
Ideal for meat on the bone, poultry or game. Blade: 15 cm CRISTEL knives by Marttiini Marttiini, the benchmark brand when it comes to top of the range hunting and fishing knives, has teamed up with CRISTEL to offer you a collection of premium quality knives.
Manufactured in Finnish Lapland for several generations, CRISTEL knives by Marttiini boast unique know-how and modern technology. With steel forged in Solingen (Germany), these knives offer a perfect balance for precision cutting, and a unique knife edge. They certainly offer the best value for money on the market!
- Handle made from polyacetal, a material which is durable, rigid and easy to maintain
- Modern and sleek design
- Perfectly balanced knives
- Unrivalled cutting precision
- Precise and quality finish for a long lifespan
- Supplied with a protective holder
- 1.4116 grade stainless steel from Solingen. Not suitable for use in a dishwasher
Weights and dimensions