Detachable Handle Casteline Saucier
(except if not available)
The Casteline saucier is made in stainless steel with a shiny finish in 3 Ply, stainless steel / aluminum / stainless steel, from the Casteline detachable collection. The three layers of stainless steel 18/10, aluminum, stainless steel, Casteline saucier, allow an integral diffusion of heat throughout the body of the cooking utensil.
Its wide, rounded bottom makes Cristel saucier the perfect cooking tool to make the most delicate sauces.
Casteline cookware, is made of stainless steel 18/10, preserves the taste of your food and is easy to clean after cooking.
Requires Cristel detachable handles. Certified Made in France, BV Cert. 6019453.
Removable Casteline Saucier :
- Stainless steel 18/10 – shiny finish
- Stainless steel 18/10
- Measurement markings inside in both Quarts and Liters
- Detachable handle (sold separately)
- Stainless steel double riveted system for greater control
- 5-Ply construction on base, 3-Ply on sides to save weight
- Compatible with all burners including induction
- Oven proof and dishwasher safe including lid
- Made in France
|Reference number||Ø Diameter (inches) *||Ø of the base (in)||Length (in)||Total height (in)||Height of the pan (in)||Weight (lb av)||Capacity (Qt)|
Casteline Detachable Handle collection
A superb combination of Cristel's technical expertise and cutting-edge design, Casteline® brings together all of Cristel's know-how.More details about the collection