Detachable Handle Casteline Sauté-pan with domed glass lid
(except if not available)
Stainless steel Sauté-pan 18/10 with domed glass lid, shiny finish, detachable handle, from Casteline collection. A must have in the kitchen, Casteline Sauté-pans exist in 3 sizes: 4 qt, 5 qt and 7 qt. The detachable handle system allows a perfect stacking of Cristel cookware to save space in drawers, cabinets and in the dishwasher.
Thanks to the efficiency of their Cristel thermo-diffuser base, compatible with induction, the Casteline Detachable handle system fits all kitchen sizes and will be a valuable ally for all your culinary preparations. Practical, the detachable handle system makes it possible to transform your stainless steel vessel into a serving dish by replacing the long handle with short handles.
Casteline cookware, is made of stainless steel 18/10, preserves the taste of your food and is easy to clean after cooking. Requires handles or detachable handles.
Detachable handles sold separately. Certified Made in France, BV Cert. 6019453.
Removable Casteline Sauté-pan with domed glass lid :
- Stainless steel 18/10 – shiny finish
- Stainless steel 18/10
- Measurement markings inside in both Quarts and Liters
- Detachable handle (sold separately)
- Stainless steel double riveted system for greater control
- 5-Ply construction on base, 3-Ply on sides to save weight
- Thermo-diffuser base
- Compatible with all burners including induction
- Rounded, tempered-glass lid to monitor food
- Oven proof and dishwasher safe including lid
- Made in France
|Reference number||Ø Diameter (inches)||Ø of the base (in)||Length (in)||Total height (in)||Height of the pan (in)||Height without lid (in)||Weight (lb av)||Capacity (Qt)|
Casteline Detachable Handle collection
A superb combination of Cristel's technical expertise and cutting-edge design, Casteline® brings together all of Cristel's know-how.More details about the collection