1. Pour the flour and sugar in a mixing bowl and make a well in the center.
2. Add eggs, and stir gently once, then gradually pour the milk using a whisk.
The eggs will give the mixture more body and less of a cardboard feel.
3. Melt the butter, then add it to the mixture. Mix until the crepe batter is smooth and homogeneous.
4. Let sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
This will allow the flour to absorb the milk for softer crepes.
5. Heat the CRISTEL crepe pan to 2/3 of maximum power of your source of heat, then pour a ladle of batter and spread it evenly over the entire surface of the pan.
6. Cook the crepe for about 1 minute on each side.
Repeat this process with the remaining batter.