- 600 g of free-range chicken fillets
- Approx. 20 slices of chorizo
- 250 g of long-grain rice
- 1 large tomato, peeled and diced
- 1 onion
- 150 g of fresh or frozen petits pois
- 1 red pepper
- ½ green pepper
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 75 cl of chicken stock
- A few strands of saffron
- 1 teaspoon of Espelette chili powder
- Prepare the stock and add the saffron.
- Brown the chicken fillets in the sauté pan, in 2 tablespoons of olive oil until they go a nice golden color, put to one side.
- Brown the onion and the sliced peppers in the same sauté pan, adding 2 tablespoons of olive oil, for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and leave to cook, mixing until the grains turn translucent.
- Pour in all the stock, reduce the temperature by half and leave to cook for 15 minutes with the lid on.
- Season with salt and pepper then add the petits pois and tomato, chicken fillets, chorizo and Espelette chili, mix and leave to cook for 10 minutes with the lid on.