Langoustines with baby vegetables
- Baby potatoes (fingerling variety)
- 1 parsnip or root vegetable of your choice
- 4 good-sized langoustine tails
- 1/4 cup of Butter
- Salt, pepper, olive oil, pink peppercorns
- 1 lime
- Peel the baby potatoes and the parsnip.
- Roughly dice the potatoes (if necessary) and the parsnip. Put everything into the Cristel roaster, sprinkle with a dash of olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in oven at 375°F for approximately 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the langoustine tails, split them in two with a knife and place them on the grill, season with salt and pepper, smear with butter, add a little lime zest, and a few pink peppercorns.
- Gently take the vegetables out of the oven, place the grill on top, and return to the oven at 200°C for approximately 10 minutes. The langoustine tails must be nice and red, the meat nice and white, and the vegetables nice and tender.
- Serve with a few sprigs of fresh dill or fennel and a little fresh lime zest. Bon appétit!