One Pot Pasta
- 4.4 ounces of pasta
- 4.4 ounces of fresh goat's cheese
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- A few leaves of basil
- ½ red onion peeled and chopped
- 1 clove of garlic peeled and chopped
- 1 generous tablespoon of olive oil
- A little salt and pepper
- 12 fluid ounces of water
- Place all the ingredients in the saucepan, according to the order in which they are listed.
- Place on the hob and cook for 10 minutes over a medium heat. Very little water should be left when the cooking is complete.
- Mix before serving and add a few leaves of fresh basil