- Wash the vegetables.
- Remove stems from radishes and halve them.
- Cut the small turnips and cherry tomatoes in half or quarters.
- Take small bunches of Romanesco.
- Pour a tablespoon of olive oil into a CRISTEL® ion sauté pan, and heat to 2/3 of the maximum power of your source of heat and brown the vegetables for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add a sprig of thyme, cover the pan and lower the heat to 1/3 of maximum power. Cook for about 15 minutes and season.
Directions for the shrimp:
- Peel the clove of garlic and mince with the parsley.
- Pour a tablespoon of olive oil into a CRISTEL® frying pan with non-stick coating, and heat to 2/3 of the maximum power of the source of heat.
- After a minute, add the shrimp and brown for 5 minutes.
- Add the persillade seasoning and cook 2 to 3 minutes, then add lemon juice