- Finely slice the onions and heat the vegetable stock in a Castel’Pro® pan.
- Pour a tablespoon of olive oil into the frying pan and heat to 2/3 of the maximum power of the heat source.
- Add the onions after heating for 30 seconds and sweat them. Add the rice for 3 minutes, stirring with a spatula, giving it a pearly sheen. Deglaze with white wine.
- Once the wine has been absorbed by the rice, pour the broth to the top of the rice and lower the heat to 1/3 of the maximum power, then cover the pan.
- Once the broth has been absorbed, repeat the steps for 15-to-20 minutes. Halfway through, add the peas.
- Once cooked, add the parmesan and butter, and adjust seasoning if required.