- 4 ½ cups kale
- 2/3 cup onions
- 1 ½ cup broccoli
- 1 ¾ cup red bell pepper
- 1 ¾ cup green bell pepper
- 2 cups zucchini
- 2 1/2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 1/5 cup sesame
- 2 tablespoons grape seed oil
- Mince the onions
- Cut the kale, bell peppers, zucchini and mushrooms into thin strips (julienne)
- Divide broccoli into small florets.
- Heat the Castel’Pro® frying pan to 2/3 of the maximum power of your source of heat, and test the heat using the 'water drop' technique.
- Once the frying pan is hot, add the oil and sauté the vegetables.
Finish the recipe by adding teriyaki sauce and sesame.
Advantage of Castel’Pro®: The rounded shape of the bottom of the pan makes it possible to sauté the vegetables in a single step.
The multi-layered sides cook the food even faster.