Vegetable and king shrimps stir fry
- 8.8 ounces of pre-cooked basmati rice
- 8 large king shrimps
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 lemongrass stalk
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 red chili pepper (optional)
- Salt, pepper, a few pink peppercorns
- A tablespoon of sesame seeds
- A few fresh baby basil leaves
- 1 large handful of snow peas
- To start with, prepare all the vegetables: peel the garlic and the lemongrass, then cut them into small pieces.
- Wash the peppers, peel the carrots and slice them very finely, rinse the snow peas, then put all the vegetables to one side.
- Remove the heads then shell the king shrimps, keeping only the meat and the tail. With a very sharp knife, remove the black threads from the backs of the king shrimps.
- Place your CRISTEL Wok on the hob with the sesame oil. Heat over a high heat, add the garlic and the lemongrass. Leave it to brown for a few seconds, stirring well with a spatula.
- Add the peppers and the carrots. Leave to brown, mixing well. Add the king shrimps, leave to brown until they turn pink. Add the rice, the soy sauce, season with salt and pepper, and mix everything to blend all the flavors.
- Re-season with salt and pepper to taste if necessary, add the small sliced red chili pepper if you want, plus a few crushed pink peppercorns and the sesame seeds.
Enjoy immediately. Bon appétit!