- 14 ounces of pre-cooked littlespelt
- 6.3 ounces of feta
- 1.7 fluid ounces of crème fraîche
- 1 onion
- Salt, pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- A few tomatoes confit
- 1.8 ounces of fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons of pine nuts
- Peel then finely dice the onion. In the sauté pan (here we're using the Mutine fixed-handle sauté pan, link at end of recipe), heat the olive oil then add the onion. Let it brown for a minute, then add the littlespelt. Mix everything well.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes then cut them in half. Rinse the baby spinach.
- Place the cherry tomatoes, the baby spinach leaves, and a few tomatoes confit in the sauté pan. Mix and leave over a medium heat.
- In the meantime, in a bowl, crumble the feta (leaving approximately 0.7 ounces to one side), add the crème fraiche and mix with a fork. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place everything in the sauté pan and mix well to ensure that the crème fraîche is evenly distributed throughout. Taste, re-season with salt and pepper if necessary, add the pine nuts. Just before serving, crumble the rest of the feta on top to add touch of freshness.