EASTER SPECIAL, get 20% off on all our collection, code EASTER20

CRISTEL USA Coronavirus donation and please follow CDC recommendations #STAYHOME

Home page>FAQ>Why shouldn't I use bleach or chlorinated care products to clean my Cristel utensils?

Why shouldn't I use bleach or chlorinated care products to clean my Cristel utensils?

It can be poisonous if ingested

Bleach is a poison when ingested and it is, therefore, strongly advisable not to use it to clean utensils that come into contact with food.

Pitting corrosion

As with any chlorinated product, bleach can damage stainless steel through a reaction known as "pitting corrosion": in the event of contact, small holes will rapidly form that will make your utensil unusable.

Any chlorinated cleaning products, including bleach, should never be used to care for your stainless utensils.

FAQ

05/04/2020 22:28:08