Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 40 min
- 600 g of free-range chicken fillets
- Approx. 20 slices of chorizo
- 250 g of long-grain rice
- 1 large tomato, peeled and diced
- 1 onion
- 150 g of fresh or frozen petits pois
- 1 red pepper
- ½ green pepper
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 75 cl of chicken stock
- A few strands of saffron
- 1 teaspoon of Espelette chili powder
Brown the chicken fillets in the sauté pan, in 2 tablespoons of olive oil until they go a nice golden color, put to one side.
Brown the onion and the sliced peppers in the same sauté pan, adding 2 tablespoons of olive oil, for 5 minutes.
Add the rice and leave to cook, mixing until the grains turn translucent.
Pour in all the stock, reduce the temperature by half and leave to cook for 15 minutes with the lid on.
Season with salt and pepper then add the petits pois and tomato, chicken fillets, chorizo and Espelette chili, mix and leave to cook for 10 minutes with the lid on.