A butcher's favourite kitchen utensil is the boning knife! With its long and thin blade, the CRISTEL® boning knife by Marttiini offers unrivalled professional cutting quality.
Ideal for meat on the bone, poultry or game. Blade: 15 cm CRISTEL® knives by Marttiini, the benchmark brand when it comes to top of the range hunting and fishing knives, has teamed up with CRISTEL® to offer you a collection of premium quality knives.
Manufactured in Finnish Lapland for several generations, CRISTEL® knives by Marttiini boast unique know-how and modern technology. With steel forged in Solingen (Germany), these knives offer a perfect balance for precision cutting, and a unique knife edge. They certainly offer the best value for money on the market!
Weights and dimensions
- Length 6.0"
- Handle made from polyacetal, a material which is durable, rigid and easy to maintain
- Modern and sleek design
- Perfectly balanced knives
- Unrivalled cutting precision
- Precise and quality finish for a long lifespan
- Supplied with a protective holder
- 1.4116 grade stainless steel from Solingen
- Not suitable for use in a dishwasher
A complete collection of high-end knives.
SOLINGEN FORGED KNIVES