Stainless steel Non-stick Sauté-pan 18/10 with flat glass lid, brushed finish, detachable handle, with Exceliss® non-stick interior coating from Strate collection. A must have in the kitchen, Strate non-stick Sauté-pans are available in 2 sizes: 3.5 qt and 4.5 qt.
Thanks to the efficiency of their CRISTEL® L Shape thermo-diffuser base, compatible with induction, the Strate Detachable handle system is perfect for delicate foods like fish, eggs and potatoes without sticking. For searing meat, prefer the Stainless steel sauté-pans. Switching the long handles with the side handles, the Strate Non-stick coating Sauté-pan turns into a serving dish.
Detachable handles sold separately. Certified Made in France, BV Cert. 6019453.
Removable Strate Sauté-pan with flat glass lid:
Weights and dimensions
- Ø Diameter * 9.5"
- Ø of the base 9.4"
- Length 11.8"
- Total height 3.1"
- Height of the pan 3.0"
- Weight 4.98 lb
- Ø Diameter * 10.0"
- Ø of the base 10.0"
- Length 12.6"
- Total height 3.5"
- Height of the pan 3.1"
- Weight 6.48 lb
- Stainless steel 18/10 – brushed finish
- Exceliss® non-stick coating
- Detachable handle (sold separately)
- Welded system for greater control
- Saucepan Strate construction
- Flat glass lid easy to monitor food and stack in the refrigerator
- Made in France
- Pan is oven safe up to 450°F
- Glass lid is oven safe up to 400°F
With their brushed finish, products from the Strate collection are a must-have for modern kitchens.