Non-stick Sauté-pan 18/10 with domed glass lid, shiny exterior finish, detachable handle, with Exceliss® non-stick coating from Casteline collection. A must have in the kitchen, Casteline non-stick Sauté-pans are available in 2 sizes: 4 qt and 5 qt. Ideal for cooking fish, eggs and potatoes without sticking.
For searing meat, prefer the Stainless steel sauté-pans. Switching the long handles with the side handles, the Casteline Non-stick coating Sauté-pan turns into a serving dish.
Detachable handles sold separately. Certified Made in France, BV Cert. 6019453.
Weights and dimensions
- Ø Diameter * 9.5"
- Ø of the base 9.1"
- Length 12.0"
- Total height 5.9"
- Height of the pan 3.1"
- Weight 6.02 lb
- Ø Diameter * 10.0"
- Ø of the base 9.8"
- Length 12.8"
- Total height 6.1"
- Height of the pan 3.3"
- Weight 7.01 lb
- Stainless steel 18/10 – shiny finish
- Exceliss® non-stick coating
- Detachable handle (sold separately)
- Stainless steel double riveted system for greater control
- Saucepan Multiply® construction
- Rounded, tempered-glass lid to monitor food
- Made in France
- Pan is oven safe up to 450°F
- Glass lid is oven safe up to 400°F
A superb combination of Cristel's technical expertise and cutting-edge design, Casteline® brings together all of Cristel's know-how.