Striped Bass and Provence-Style Tomatoes
1 Striped Bass, 4.5 lbs (cleaned and scaled)
1 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 bunch parsley
Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C)
- Combine breadcrumbs and parsley leaves.
- Wash and cut tomatoes in half, then sprinkle with the breadcrumb and parsley mixture. Add salt and pepper.
- Make a few small incisions into the skin of the fish and season.
- Place the fish on the roaster rack in the low position and place the tomatoes around it.
- Place the rack in the roaster and drizzle olive oil on the fish. Cook in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Enjoy with squeezed lemon.